Coffee can be as simple or complex as you want - from presses to pourovers, we've got you covered. After looking at our brew guides below, you might just discover a new favorite method of brewing!
For all of the methods below, we always recommend the following:
- The Equipment - Your brewing gear should be cleaned after every use.
- The Coffee - Fresh roasted coffee is essential for a perfect cup. We recommend purchasing fresh coffee every 1-2 weeks.
- The Grind - We recommend grinding with a burr grinder just before brewing. Be careful - too fine, and your coffee will over-extract; too coarse, and it will brew too weak. Each brew method below has it's own recommended grind. And don't worry - we don't just sell beans, we grind to order as well.
- The Water - Coffee is 98% water - for good coffee, you need good water! Always use fresh, filtered cold water.
- The Ratio - The general rule of thumb is 2 tablespoons (7g) of ground coffee for every 8 ounces of water.