How to Brew: Cold Brew
How to brew Cold Brew Coffee:
Cold Brew is an easy way to brew cold, smooth, and refreshingly bold coffee using time instead of heat. We recommend using a 32 oz. French Press. OR for an easier brew, purchase our premium Dallis Bros. Coffee brand Cold Brew Filter Packs HERE.
- Pour 4 oz. of coarse ground coffee into a french press.
- Fill with cold, filtered water to the top, but leave room to place the top on the press.
- Place the top on the press, and leave in the fridge for 18-22 hours.
- After waiting, press the coffee, add 8 oz water OR keep as a concentrate for recipes.
- Serve or pour into a pitcher with a lid and keep in the fridge.
Good up to 5 days after brewing.